I want to display an ad for recruitment in Varanasi and Gorakhpur editions of Dainik Jagran. I would like to know about the advertisement rate for 7 days in classifieds section. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Answer:

If you'd like to get your ad published in the classified section of Dainik Jagran, then please visit our Dainik Jagran Recruitment Ad Rates page. Here you can review the rates for all the locations which is covered by the preferred newspaper, including Varanasi and Gorakhpur.

To begin the booking of your ad, you must select the relevant region editions or packages and then create your advert with the help of ad highlighters and the online sample ads in the Compose Ad section. After composing your ad as you proceed to the Dates & Payment page, you can either choose to book your ad for 7 days at once or you may re-book the ad as and when required.

To book the ad at once for 7 days, you must select the number of days you intend to run the ad for before specifying the release dates. You can also choose the insertion offer which currently offers 5 ads at the cost of 4 and is listed as a "Pay for 4 ads and Get 1 Free" offer. In such a case you can book your ad 4+1=5 days at the first attempt and repeat the same process again or simply book 2 more ads separately. This makes you get 7 ads at the rate of 6, which saves a lot for you.

Therefore, confirm the dates and clear the payment and also provide your proper contact details so that you can re-book the same ad again. Also ensure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days in advance so that it is published on time.

Recruitment Ad for Dainik Jagran
Rs.790 /6 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Dainik Jagran, Recruitment, Rate Post date: 05/03/2014 - 07:01PM