Dear team- I have my own men’s wear garment brand by the name- FRENCH TAG. We are a start up company hence wanted to publish ad in Bihar. Could you please contact me for pricing and offer accordingly for an ad in Dainik Jagran? Regards, Manish Kedia.

Answer:

As per your requirement, you need to book a Retail Advertisement in the preferred newspaper. In order to get the rates for your retail ad, you need to start by visiting the Dainik Jagran Retail Ad Rates section. Here you can either pick the preferred editions of Bihar individually or you can simply pick a package covering entire Bihar. Following which you can create and design your ad and then finally get it published after clearing the payments and confirming the release dates.

Please know that we are an online newspaper ads booking agency and we can help you get your ads released in your preferred newspaper but we do not offer any offline agent services. You can email us at book@releasemyad.com or call us on 09830629298 for any further queries. Please book the ad 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates so that it is released on time. 

Retail Ad for Dainik Jagran
Rs.808 /6 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Dainik Jagran, Retail, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 21/07/2014 - 08:10PM