I am opening my matrimonial office in Lucknow..I want 2 female staff for my office. How should I book my requirement in Dainik Jagran..

Answer:

ReleaseMyAd provides nebales you to publsih classified ads in any newspaper of your choice, be it national or be it regional. To learn how to book an through us, please take a look at our tutorial page here: http://www.releasemyad.com/tour.php. You can learn the complete process of releasing  an ad through releaseMyAd in just a few minutes and the process is completed in just 3 steps.

In order to proceed with the release of the reruitment advert in Dainik Jagraan , please click on the following link: http://dainikjagran.releasemyad.com/rates/recruitment. On this page you can review the ad rates for different editions as well as combo discount packages for multiple locations. You may choose the Lucknow edition according to your requirement and proceed to composing the advertisement.  On the 'Compose Ad' page you can create the ad content with the help of our Sample Ads and also enhance the same with the online enhancements like Ticks, colour backgrounds, screen borders, translations etc. 

Recruitment Ad for Dainik Jagran Lucknow
Rs.1400 /6 lines Book Now

Dainik Jagran (All UP + Uttarakhand) + Nai Duniya + Punjabi Jagaran Rs. 7,465/6 Lines
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Varanasi
Dainik Jagran + Nai Duniya (All Locations) + Punjabi Jagaran Rs. 18,462 Rs.10,500/6 Lines (44% Off)
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bareilly, Bhagalpur, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharamshala, Gorakhpur, Haldwani, Hisar, Indore, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarpur, Nainital, NCR, Panipat, Patna, Ranchi, Siliguri, Varanasi
Dainik Jagran (All Uttar Pradesh) Rs. 8,625 Rs.6,999/6 Lines (19% Off)
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Varanasi
All Editions (Dainik Jagran + Nai Duniya) + Punjabi Jagaran Rs. 18,852 Rs.10,500/6 Lines (45% Off)
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bareilly, Bhagalpur, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharamshala, Gorakhpur, Haldwani, Hisar, Indore, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Ludhiana, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarpur, Nainital, NCR, Panipat, Patna, Ranchi, Siliguri, Varanasi
Related to: Dainik Jagran, Recruitment, How to Book Post date: 28/03/2013 - 12:11PM