Hello. I have just launched a cafe in Ranchi and we have special introductory offers on both dine-in and takeaway. I would like to book a Dainik Jagran classified advertisement and announce these offers so that the people of Ranchi are aware. Please help me.

Answer:

Hello! Congratulations on starting your new cafe in Ranchi! Since you are making an announcement, you will need to book an announcement ad in the Ranchi edition of Dainik Jagran. The process for booking a Dainik Jagran classified advertisement is really simple. You just need to follow these steps:

1. Go to https://dainikjagran.releasemyad.com/    
  2. Select ‘announcement’ from the list of ad categories.
  3. Select the Ranchi edition of Dainik Jagran.
  4. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Announcement Text Ad or Classified Announcement Display Ad.
  5. Select the discounted package that best matches your requirements.
  6. Compose the ad matter for your announcement ad. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  7. Select the dates that you want your announcement ad to run in Dainik Jagran.
  8. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

For more information on booking announcement ads in Dainik Jagran, we do recommend that you have a look at the Dainik Jagran page on our website.

Related to: Dainik Jagran, Announcement, How to Book Post date: 24/05/2021 - 06:01PM